Hello to every busy mom out there! I know the struggle when you’re dealing with kids, a husband and maintaining cleaning in your home. But what do you do when you have to work from 9 to 5?
Well, don’t despair because there is a solution for everything! As family and work are important and you can’t joggle too much, I can’t say the same thing about cleaning. There are plenty solutions in easing your household chores without spending a fortune on expensive cleaning products.
One of the most challenging cleaning tasks is grout cleaning. No matter how hard you work to keep your bathroom and kitchen clean, grout will always have that nasty and grimy aspect. Unless…you choose to prepare the following non-toxic grout cleaner which costs a dime and it will maintain the clean aspect of grout for long.
- 7 cups water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 vinegar
- toothbrush or any other scrubbing brush
- dry washcloth
- a container
- protective rubber gloves
Steps You Need To Take:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or bucket.
- Use the brush to apply the paste on the grout and scrub well the surface until its sparkling clean.
- Use a dry washcloth to wipe up the paste excess.
- Remember, grout does sometimes turn darker when it’s wet. So if you’re not totally impressed with how sparkling white your grout is right when you finish rinsing it, wait a few hours until it dries!
This homemade grout cleaner will do the job in less than 30 minutes, depending on the surface you need to clean. Anyhow, you have to wear protective gloves because these ingredients may dry your skin.