Hello cyber friends! As a wife and mother of two wonderful boys, I’m dealing with a lot of challenges such as: leaving the toilet seat up and, lately, I discovered some urine splatters on the wall next to the toilet which are very hard to remove.
Yeah, unfortunately, urine doesn’t end-up in the toilet where it belongs. It gets stuck on the wall, toilet seat, toilet bowl, everywhere! Beside their yellowish tint, pee stains leave a nasty odor.
I tried removing those smelly and sticky urine stains using bleach but the pee odor was still there. I, honestly, didn’t know what to do and how to get rid of that awful smell, until I read an on a forum about this problem. I don’t know how, but those pee stains are gone alongside with the smell.
So, take a closer look over my pee stains and odor removal method:
- These two stain criminals work wonders in removing that awful pee odor and stains out of bathroom walls.
- First of all put on those rubber gloves to protect your hands from those disgusting pee stains.
- Rinse the urine-splashed wall with some water.
- Pour baking soda onto your rubber glove hand and pat the wall with it.
- Baking soda will effectively remove any bad pee odor.
- Now, take a brush and scrub the area to remove any stuck pee stain on the wall.
- Use damp paper towels to rinse the area.
- The next step is to fill the spray bottle with vinegar and to spray the wall with it. Let the vinegar act for 10 minutes.
- Wipe the wall with damp paper towels again and leave them to dry.
This is it! Pee stains and odor are gone very quickly without being necessary to use harsh chemicals (that don’t seem to work, by the way)!