If you have children, you’ve surely already faced the problem of urine stained mattress. Here are some efficient solutions to remove urine stains out of the mattress without damaging the fabric:
1. Hydrogen peroxide
Put hydrogen peroxide on a cloth and rub the stain until disappears. After that, dry the mattress thoroughly.
2. For this cleaning trick you must follow these steps:
– Prepare a solution of vinegar and water (half vinegar, half water) and apply half of glass over the stain (50-60 ml). Wipe the area with a dry cloth until you absorb the entire solution.
– Add one or two tablespoons of baking soda over the stain.
– Mix a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid, apply baking soda over the mixture and homogenize it. Wait 15 minutes.
– Wipe the stained area until you remove all the substances used.
– Make sure you dry the area completely.
3. For the following solution you need hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, liquid dish detergent, 1 measuring cup, spoon, a funnel and a spray bottle.
Mix 237 ml hydrogen peroxide, 3 tablespoons of baking soda and a drop of dishwashing liquid detergent in a spray bottle.
Use the mixture immediately because the products used are active for a short time (max 20 minutes). You should see the stain disappears in 5-10 minutes. Make sure the mattress is completely dry. After drying your mat, make sure no baking soda remains on it. If dust remains on the surface, simply wipe or vacuum it.
Bestseller Products on Amazon