If you have children it means that you already faced the problem of urine stained mattress. Here are some efficient solutions to remove urine stains out of the mattress without affecting its quality:
1. Hydrogen peroxide
Put hydrogen peroxide on a cloth and rub the stain until disappears. After that, thoroughly dry the mattress.
2. For the next cleaning solution you must follow these steps:
– Prepare a solution of vinegar and water (half vinegar, half water) and apply half of glass over the stain (50-60 ml). Wipe the area using another dry cloth to absorb the entire solution.
– Add one or two tablespoons of baking soda over the stain.
– Mix a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid and detergent in a container, apply baking soda powder over the mixture and homogenize it. Wait 15 minutes.
– Wipe up the stained area until you remove all the substances used.
– Make sure that the area is completely dry.
3. For the following solution you need hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, liquid dish detergent, 1 measuring cup, spoon, a funnel and a spray bottle.
Mix 237 ml oxygenated water, 3 tablespoons of baking soda and a drop of dishwashing liquid detergent in a spray bottle.
Use the mixture immediately because the products used are active for a short time (max 20 minutes). You should see the stain disappears in 5-10 minutes. Make sure the mattress is completely dry. After drying your mat, make sure no baking soda remains on it. If dust remains on the surface, simply wipe or vacuum it.
Bestseller Products on Amazon