Green walnut stains are very hard to remove from your skin, not to mention clothes. If, unfortunately, stained your hands with green walnuts, your skin will become dark brown to black, and you will get rid of this problem over time. But, I found a super effective trick that will quickly remove green walnut stains from your hands.
What you should do if you stained your hands with green walnuts?
– Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
– Rub them with a lemon, using both the juice and the peel
– Wash your hands thoroughly with clean water to remove lemon juice, which can become sticky.
If you stained your clothes
– Soak the stain in cold water
– Add dish detergent to the stain
– Pour some white vinegar over the stain to mix it with the dish detergent
– Leave the dish detergent solution and vinegar on the stain to act for 15 minutes
– Rinse with cold water and repeat the procedure if the stain doesn’t disappear.
Image Credits: Alohafarms