Stain from clothes which are difficult to remove, require special time and procedures. That’s why you need to know exactly what to do when you want to get rid of any stain from your clothes. The usual bleaches and detergents can’t remove the stains, so we thought to offer you 5 tips from hotel cleaning specialists:
1. To get rid of fresh oil stains, sprinkle over them sweeteners or starch, and then wash the clothes as usual.
2. Traces of tomato juice or sauce can be successfully removed with a few drops of WD-40 lubricant spray. Apply it on the stain, leave to act for 5-10 minutes, and then wash it in cold water.
3. To get rid of sweat stains on white clothes, wash the clothes with detergent at 40 degrees, and then wash your laundry with bleach.
4. To remove stains of coffee or wine, soak the clothes in a salt water solution for one hour. Then wash them as usual.
5. Use baking soda to get rid of the yellow shade from white clothes. Add half a measure of baking soda in the detergent and wash your clothes in warm water.
Image Credits: Dailymail