Voila! I found the secret for a clean and scented bath! First, you must always take care of it, and then apply the next remedy if you face with rust stains.
Rust stains appear because of a moist environment and the use of low quality solutions. Also, harsh chemicals are another factor in the appearance of rust, especially on the sanitary objects in the bathroom (toilet bowl, sink and bathtub).
On the other hand, I have the saving solution to remove rust stains from any sanitary ware in your home in a few minutes.
- 50 g of hydrogen peroxide
- 100 g of ammonia
- rubber gloves and a face mask
- a glass bowl
Preparation and use:
1. In this regard you have to wear rubber gloves and a medicinal mask not to inhale ammonia vapors.
2. Take a dry glass jar or bowl and fill it with ammonia. Then add a little bit of hydrogen peroxide and mix.
3. Now apply the mixture on a sponge or on a napkin and wipe the rust with it.
4. Leave it to act for 10 minutes, and then rinse with water and a normal detergent.
Image Credits: Thoughtco