Probably any woman has at least one pair of shoes that won’t let her walk, because they are too tight, making the feet feel trapped in vise. The thing is that when you try them one at the shoe store, you have the feeling that those are the best fitting shoes, making you feel comfortable. But when you get to wear them for the first time you understand that you’ve been wrong.
If you find yourself in this position, you are on the right webpage, because the below advices will teach you how to stretch tight shoes.
1. Wipe the inside of your shoes with rubbing alcohol, and then wear the shoes for 2 hours. Even though the new pair of shoes fits in suits size, we recommend that you do this procedure to soften hard leather parts.
2. With the help of the hair dryer and a pair of thick socks will help you widen your shoes quickly and efficiently. Put on your socks, then put on the shoes, and then turn on the hairdryer on hot air and start drying your shoes on those tight areas for 15 minutes.
3. Grease suede or leather shoes with castor oil that hasn’t been worn for long time. After this process, wipe all traces of oil thoroughly.
4. Apply paraffin on the inside of your shoes and leave it to act overnight. In the morning clean the shoes well to remove the wax, and they are ready to be worn out.
5. An Old Method:
Put wet newspapers inside your shoes and let them dry out. It’s important to let the newspapers dry naturally without leaving them near any heat source.
6. This is one of the best methods to widen tight shoes: fill up some zipper bags with water up to about 1/4. Place the bags inside the shoe and put it in the freezer until the water is completely frozen. During the freezing process the water will expand and enlarge your shoes.
These methods will help you widen your shoe and soften any rough leather.