I can say I found the all-purpose solution for every household problem, and I didn’t believe it until my kids draw on the walls…
Meet WD-40 – known for its universal properties that will solve many household problems: drawings on wall, chewing gum stuck in the hair, ring stuck on the finger. See, solves many problems!
The composition of this oily substance is strictly secret. This, however, doesn’t prevent housewives from inventing new ways of using this product.
In the below lines I will show you some effective methods in using this product.
1. Spray the WD-40 on the bird feeding bowl. Birds will not be affected by this, and squirrels will not steal the food anymore.
2. Apply a little WD-40 on your finger and the ring will easily slide if it’s stuck, and you can pull it out without pain.
3. Spray this solution on the walls and wipe with a clean cloth. It’s the cheapest way to clean and restore the walls.
4. If you have noticed that the rubber sneakers sole is extremely dirty, apply some WD-40 over the dirt and wipe it after a few minutes with a paper towel or a microfiber cloth.
5. Dry stickers will easily get unstuck if you apply some WD-40 over them, let it absorb for a few minutes, and then wipe it gently with a sponge.
6. Grease, chemical solutions, glue and even oil-based paint are easily removed from your skin with a few drops of WD-40.
7. The rusty screws will snap out easily if you spray them with the WD-40.
8. Coffee or tea stains on any wood surface are very easy to remove if you wipe them with a cloth dampened in the WD-40.
9. Deep scratches on lacquered surfaces will be less noticeable if you polish them with a cloth soaked in WD-40.
10. WD-40 is an excellent insecticide. It will easily remove any unwanted guest from the insect world. Kitchen cockroaches will be nailed when they get into contact with this solution.