Removing odors from refrigerator. They are very common but also an easy problem to solve. Remember, the key is prevention: clean it every few months to prevent such odors return.
– sodium hypochlorite
– cleaning cloths
– multipurpose cleaning products
1. Remove everything that is inside your refrigerator. Take out all removable parts and clean them separately.
2. Clean the inside of the refrigerator with a solution of baking soda and warm water.
Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a quarter of warm water. Clean the inside areas with this solution.
3. Vinegar and water mix.
Try a solution of 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 gallon (4.5 L) of water if the odor persists. Be sure to rinse and dry all surfaces before using this solution.
4. Another cleaning solution is to mix sodium hypochlorite with water.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of sodium hypochlorite with 1 gallon (4.5 liters) of water and apply to all surfaces. Again, rinse and dry before applying this solution.
5. Leave the refrigerator door open and allow air ventilation.