Because we want to make cleaning easier, today we’ll help you with some effective tips for cleaning your oven quickly and without using detergents that are full of chemicals. This is how easy it is.
– disposable gloves
– a spray bottle
– a cloth
– silicone or plastic cooking palette
– white vinegar
– baking soda
How to clean your oven:
1. Open the oven and remove everything from inside (grills, rotisseries, temperature measuring devices, etc.).
2. In a bowl, mix 150 grams of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Adjust the amount of each ingredient until you get a smooth paste. About 3 tablespoons of water are sufficient to obtain the desired consistency.
3. Put your gloves on and spread the paste on the oven door and walls. Avoid areas through which flame came out when the oven is switched on. With the gloves help you can spread the paste even in the dirtiest corners. Baking soda will turn a brownish color, but you should not worry.
4. Close the door and leave the paste to act for at least 12 hours (or overnight).
5. After that, open the oven. Using a damp cloth, remove all the paste that you spread inside the oven. If you can’t clean the paste only with the cloth, use a silicone or plastic cooking palette.
6. There are still traces of baking soda? No problem. Put some white vinegar in a spray bottle and spray those areas. Now, baking soda will turn into a kind of foam.
7. Rinse the are using the damp cloth and wipe with a dry towel. Put the grille back (you can clean it just like you did with the oven – by leaving it overnight with paste over it).
That’s all! 🙂
What other tricks that can ease our work you know?
Image Credits: Hello Glow